WE ARE OPEN!
Looking to keep the boat at your lake house- We have options for that!!
NEW for 2021! 23 new 200 & 150 HP with turbo swings for an even greater tubing experience!!
“Awarded best boat rentals in Dandridge by the city of Dandridge.“
Also awarded one of the top 10 Marina’s in Tennessee by
“Best of American towns”!
VOTED one of the TOP 10 Marinas in the Smoky Mountains!!
We are sanitizing boats and equipment between every rental!
• Great prices and a very easy rain policy.
• All of our pontoon boats have changing rooms and bimini tops.
• All of our boats come equipped with life jackets for all sizes and all safety equipment at no extra charge.
• We are located near Dollywood, Splash County, Ripley’s Attractions, Comedy Barn, Wonder Works, Jurassic Jungle Boat Ride, The Titanic, Hatfield and McCoy Dinner Show, Tanger Outlet Mall and lots of other attractions.
• We offer a great selection of Towables – including Tubes, Skis, Wakeboards, and Kneeboards.
Planning a Smoky Mountain Family Reunion or Retreat?
Be sure to include a day of adventure at Douglas Lake.
We can also accommodate large groups and families.
Reservations are encouraged.
(Reservations for boats, jet skis are always recommended.)
Just drop in or call us at 865-484-9026 for a reservation.
Prices vary according to type of equipment and number of hours rented.
Be sure to be here at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time for all reservation for check in and safety video.
Douglas Lake is a beautiful, quiet lake to explore and get away from the hustle and crowds.
Wave-runner special!!! $190 for four hours and $45 per hour after that!
(not applicable with other coupons)
Rental prices DO NOT include tax or gas.
Call for information.
Damage deposit does apply.
Do you want to keep a boat at your dock for several days?
—we offer overnight rentals at approved cabins on Douglas Lake— call for details.
Still looking for the perfect cabin for you vacation?
Visit our Friends Page and find cabin rentals that we can recommend.
We look forward to your visit to Douglas Lake.